Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Current Diet Profile

Page 327 in Book.
Quiz

1. False 6. True 11. False 16. True
2. True 7. True 12. False 17. False
3. False 8. True 13. True 18. True
4. True 9. True 14. True 19. False
5. True 10. True 15. False 20. True

6-10 Most True answers. VIP profile

That means I have a High need for information and a High need for structure.

FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAYS:

1. I will drink 8 glasses of water
2. Do some type of movement (exercise)
3. Investigate various diet programs and then pick a program.

I have been to a dietician twice. I have recently given up coffee and tried a Candida diet (very difficult to keep to). I want to find a diet that will be a balance between things that I like to eat Low GI and close to Candida friendly.

lets see what happens

0 comments: