Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Calorie Counting

To get to the point of reducing my calories 100 point at a time in order to avoid Famine Brain I need to figure out how many calories I normally consume. I estimate that I eat about 2200 calories a day. That means it would take me about 6 weeks using the 4 day Win concept to get to the point where I should start losing weight.
WOW now that is a new way of looking at things. That means that I have to be really patient with myself and also add 6 weeks onto my 10 month goal. So basically it should take me exactly a year to reach my goal weight and I should be able to do it without feeling like I am starving forever.

I still have not found a calorie counting tool that is easy and efficient. Probaly the patience thing again. Well as I look for a calorie counting tool I will also work on relaxing and meditating.

RMR - Resting Metabolic Rate
Resource tool from Shape Up America - The Shape Up America! Metabolism Calculator is telling you the minimum number of calories your body needs to keep your body functioning properly.
Your resting metabolic rate is 1734 Calories per day. Interesting the diet the dietitian put me on was 1500 calories but I could never keep to it. Now I know why.

Diet Calculator, Body Fat Calculator

157cm

107kg

116cm waist

Neck 41cm

Hip 131cm

BMI – 43.4

Waist Hip ratio 0.74

Peercent Body Fat 59.7%

Lean Body mass 43.1 kg

Overweight by 45.6kg (100.3pounds)

RESULTS

You need to exercise at least 30 minutes every day.

Minimum caloric requirements: 1714 calories per day

Limit your diet to 1456 calories per day ( so maybe the dietitian was right after all)

to lose 0.9 Kg per month.

Your diet should contain at least 49 grams of protein per day.



0 comments: