Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Restart

Hi

It is officially the New Year and a New Start or Restart.

I switched off for the last week and half. I decided not to beat myself up about it. I stepped back and observed. Did I learn anything? I am not exactly sure.

Today I drank water and exercised. I did not feel to good while exercising, my ankles hurt and towards the end of the walk I started to feel a bit dizzy. But I know tomorrow will go better and soon I will feel great.

So I am going to take it one day at a time 4 cycles at a time. For now I am just going to get back on track. Exercise, water and "meditate" (Find Thinner Peace).

The one thing I did observe in the last two weeks is that I have become less harsh on myself, my self-talk is still negative but I switch over to positive thoughts a lot sooner.

0 comments: