Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday check in

YAY I have lost 0.6 kg (1,3 pounds)

Last week I weighed in at 109kg
This week 108.4kg

Actually it I might have lost a bit more cause - I forgot to weigh myself this morning.

Here are few inspirational quotes for the week:

The groundwork of all happiness is health.~Leigh Hunt

The first and the best victory is to conquer self.~Plato

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.~
Vincent Lombardi

The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.~
Anthony Robbins


Never, never, never, never give up.~Winston Churchill

3 comments:

Felicia said...

CONGRATS on your loss!! That is wonderful!! I love all the quotes to! Very inspirational!

Have a SUPER week!

*huggles*
=0)

Hanlie said...

Yup, I can hear Winston saying that!

Well done on your loss!

Grumpy Chair said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I love the Vincent Lombardi quote.

Have a great rest of the week.