Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back on Track

I have successfully completed a 4 day cycle of exercise and water drinking.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement, it is highly appreciated.

I started work this week but tomorrow is the first full day of classes. I am looking forward to have a balance program. One day at a time and 1 cycle at a time.

My next goal is to cut down my eating by 100 calories - I don't really want to count the calories so basically I am going to cut out the sugary snacks (chocolate, muffins and milktart) with diet muffins, diet milktart and yoghurt - making the the stuff with low fat milk and less or replacement sugar should cut 100cal.

My reward tonight is put on a mask and soak my feet in my foot bath.

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats on reaching your goal!! Thats just super!! Keep up the amazing work!!

Best wishes with the 100 calories. You can do it!!

*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...

I think that this plan of taking things step by step is a great one, and I wish you lots of luck!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Excellent! Fwiw, I think you're on the right track. You'll never miss those 100 calories, but they'll make a difference!

Grumpy Chair said...

Great for you on the exercise and on plan days.

I love to make a cup of hot herbal tea to sip on while soaking my feet in the tub for a home pedicure. Afterwards, I put on a mask. I like Queen Helene Mint Julep.