Monday, January 21, 2008

True Weighloss

Weighed in this morning - 107.8kg - loss 1,2kg (2.6 pounds)

Now thats more like it. I am totally stoked!! The only two habits I had started again was 30min exercise and 8 glasses of water/herbal tea.

When tried reducing calories I had a 2 day setback and then got back track.

Tomorrow will be the end of 4 day re-enforcement of my two habits and a reduction of 100 calories.

Reward:I think of plan to have a nice candle-lit 1 hour aromatherapy soak in the bath and a mini-facial.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Hanlie said...

That's a wonderful loss! Well done!

And I love the rewards. Unfortunately I can't get out of the bath tub, so I haven't used it in almost 2 years...

Felicia said...

CONGRATS on your loss!! You are doing wonderfully!!!

*huggles*
=0)

Lauren said...

congratulations! Keep up the great work