Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 1 of the new cycle

I have done 30min Taebo Workout Basic 2 no.2 . It is bit more difficult I could not do all. But I know I will get there.

Liquids: 1 Coffee (oops I was supposed to stop today)
4 glasses of water (will drink more before I sleep)
1 orange juice


B: 1 apple
S: none
L: 2 slices of wholewheat toast with a little avo
S: none
SP: hard one - my daughter wants the traditionl Afrikaans dish that we have not had for ages.
But its dairy and I love it - Melkos.

Melkkos
(Serves 4)
2 litres milk
300 ml Snowflake cake flour (165 g)
5 ml salt
15 ml butter
cinnamon sugar
1. Bring milk to the boil.
2. Sift the flour and salt together and rub in butter. Add to milk and beat. Lumps will form, but keep stirring well.
3. Cover with lid and simmer for 5-8 minutes, until cooked.
4. Serve hot with cinnamon sugar.

I always use 2% milk.

My actual plan was to have fish, veggies and salad mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

0 comments: