Thursday, February 14, 2008

The End of a Hectic Week

Hi

What a week. I am still exhausted. I have been so busy with extra-mural duties at school, that I have not exercises. I had to force myself to have at least a shake or tea for breakfast. I ate Mac Donalds and KFC and Magnum Ice-cream this week.

But I also drank a lot of water and actually ate less junk food than I would normally do under these circumstances.

So even though I did not exercise or write down what I have eaten I am very proud of the fact that I weighed in at 106.3kg - 100grams (0.2 lb) less than Tuesday!!

Today is our school Gala and I will be helping sell food at the Tuck shop - a continuation of my classes fund raising efforts.

I am looking forward to sleep and exercise this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the loss! Hope you have a more manageable week next week!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss!! ; )