Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sick

It must been all that exercise yesterday - hehehehehe. Seriously not feeling well. I pushed through a day at work but when I got home arghhhhhhhhh. And I so much marking and other stuff to do.
Went for reflexology and that helped get rid of my headache for a while. Went to chemist to get some meds but when I told them about the increase menstrual cycle and the medication the gynae has me on, the lower back pain etc. said I should contact him first.
Tried the normal remedy for my sinusitis, that my general practitioner gave because nasal sprays no longer help me - 1/4 warm water, pinch of bicarb and pinch of salt.
That normal drains it out but I still feel congested.
Went to bed early but was woken up by the noise of the Boys Dormintory watching the big European soccer match. Arghhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Yikes! None of that sounds good. I sure hope you start feeling better soon!!

*huggles*
=0)

Hanlie said...

Hope you feel better soon! I'm still "man down" after more than a week!

Anonymous said...

get well soon