Monday, August 18, 2008

Weigh-in # 4

I am down 0.5kg/ 1.1 pounds - YAY. Total loss so far is 3.1lbs - I hope next week I can put up the 5lbs weightloss badge. Now weigh-in at 109.5kg/ 241.4 lbs.

Yesterday while walking, I did a lot of self-talk. I was really questioning my-self about what i really want. My weight is in my hands and I have the power to let go up, down or stay the same.

I wonder sometimes if dwelling on my weight is negative - really has not helped me lose any. At the same time ignoring it got me nowhere. My mother has always told me that I need to find a happy medium. Even though I don't really believe in star signs - I do seem to have the typical traits of Libra. Needing balance is one of them.

The song from High school Musical keeps playing in my head. Got cha head in the game. weighloss is not really a game but maybe if I look at in more playful manner it will be more mangable, fun and achievable - also it wont be overtaking my whole life. i know its just one part of my life. Its important but it does not define me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG on your loss! You'll have that new bling in no time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

This is a great idea for a blog! Will definitely be coming back (I need the help as well)!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

This is a great idea for a blog! Will definitely be coming back (I need the help as well)!