Thursday, August 21, 2008

Success is not a matter of luck

I have been playing around with preparing healthy meals and I trying to find a plan that works for me. I try to follow a low GI diet something that has been amazingly more difficult to here than in South Africa. South Africa to seems to be advanced in labeling food items according to their GI value.

What I have been struggling with is to work out a menu for a week that I can stick to. This week I took out two books from the library Joanna Hall's Drop a size GI diet and Robin Sieger 42 Days to wealth, health and happiness.

In the later book he makes a statement: success is not a matter of luck, it is a matter of design.

I think that this book will complement the 4 Day Win approach.

My goal for the next 4 Days is to prepare myself physical and mentally by:

1. Spending 20min reading the two books.
2. 20 min exercise
3. 6 glasses of water
4. 20 min planning

The next 4 days I will put my plan into action and apply the Watch self principle. I will observe myself and see how can I adapt my plan to suite my lifestyle better.

0 comments: