Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jump Start

My husband and I have finally found a diet plan that we are both willing to try. Its a vegetarian plan, starts with a 7 Day Cleansing Plan.
Its called CHIP - Coronary Health Improvement Project and is designed by Dr. Hans A. Diehl.

We start on Sunday officially. We did all our shopping today. We have also planned health meals for the next 2 days leading up to the cleanse.

For lunch today we made Portabella mushroom burghers.
Tonight we will have a baked potatoes with tuna and white sauce and vegetables.

The first two days of the Jump Start plan consists of Fresh Fruit and Wholes Grains (Brown Rice/Rolled oats)

Just should help me switch to a low salt and low sugar diet which should not only help me loose weight but also control the symptoms of Meneire's Disease.

Now the question is what exercise will I do today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Simone!! Cindy xxx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway that you could post or e-mail me the 2 day Jump Start plan that you did back in Nov? I am wanting to start something like this, but can't find the Jump Start plan anywhere...
Thanks,
Hollie