Sunday, June 14, 2009

Looking forward to a good week

Routine is one thing I have found difficult to maintain. I generally can stay focused on project and complete it. Maybe even go on for a month.

The one routine I have maintained is that I routinely try to make and keep a routine.

Its many times a mind battle - not allowing life's challenges to throw off the path you have chosen to follow.

I feel like I am getting into the right "mind space" to keep at making healthy choices.

This past week I took out books, CD's and ipods - for learning French, on Photography, health issues, murder mystries. I have also been working on other projects.

My aim for the next 4 days is to make time for family, for learning, for helping others and for me.

By
1. family worship
2. listening to the French CD's
3. Sending encouraging letters and e-mails
4. Relaxing by reading, exercise and implement one idea from the health book each day.

0 comments: