Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am back on with the program

Corbet Lough

If I am one thing, I am persistent. Can't tell how many times I have thought of deleting this blog because I don't seem to be succeeding.
Its become a symbol of something I will overcome - at the moment it reminds me that I need to develop healthy habits and when I have achieved this I can look back at my struggle and proudly say I didn't give up and I will persevere.

So what am I up to?

I have started a one year long swap on Swap-bot called Weight-loss penpal.
I have bought two more exercise DVD's to add variety to my exercise program.
We have started Geocaching as a family, a fun way to get walking done and keep my daughter motivated.
I have gotten the Newry Canal Way map to plan a walking project for this summer.

for the next four days I want to:
1. Exercise for 20min
2. Drink 4 glasses of water
3. keep a food diary
4. Sleep for 7 hrs

REWARD: Self-pedicure - the full treatment.

0 comments: