Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2

I got up with a sore body and sore a sore ankle.
Ate another 100 calorie snack and a banana before I slept. As ususal mind in so focused on food but I am not going to let that depress me and give up.

Did 30 min. of exercise today 10 min of Callanethics and then staight into a 20min 1 Mile Walk DVD by Leslie Sansone. My daughter says she is getting boring.
So i think tomorrow i will do some walking on my own in the morning and a different exercise DVD with my daughter.
We also have the option of walking to school which is just over a mile for her which takes us 30min.

Had the shake for breakfast and Supper
Snack 1 - 219 calories Oats so easy with Milk
2 cups of coffee
Lunch 2 naan breads with a can of Taco Beans - I estimate that was about 450 calories.
Also had a glass of fruit juice.

Concerned about my 5 fruit and veg. Got to have a big salad with my food tomorrow.

0 comments: